Huge thank you to everyone who took part in, supported and donated to the ‘Mo Bros and Sistas’ over the month of November. As of today (9 December) the RGU total is over £4800 – and you can still donate!
Ian Webster, being so passionate about raising the issue of men’s physical and mental wellbeing, has decided to do ‘Beard December’ so is calling for more donations to spur his beard growth on. Here he is at the end of November:
Movember is doing a fantastic job of raising awareness about issues men don’t often feel comfortable talking about, whether its physical or mental. By donating to Movember you are helping their work to support men through tough times. Work that Movember funds include:
- PCF Challenge Awards – work towards prostate cancer research
- TrueNTH – work to support physical & mental wellbeing of prostate cancer sufferers
- NewAccess – supporting men with mild to moderate depression/low self esteem
- Like Father Like Son – improving fathers’ engagement in child conduct issues
- GAP1 – testing to predict aggressive prostate cancer
- New Generation Sequencing – genetic testing for testicular cancer
And many others – you can read more about them here.
Good luck to Ian for Beard December! You can donate to Ian’s cause here